Thread: Under Grads

Hybrid View

Under Grads

I have been watching Cartoon Network late at night/early morning. I came across this cartoon called "Under Grads". Has anyone else seen it? It has this one guy who reminds me of some of the SSG forumers. I forget the charcters name, but he is on his computer and in the background you can see Star Wars posters and shelves of toys and X-Wing and Tie fighters hanging from the ceiling. I thought it was funny, and I'm hoping it is on tonight. Check it out if you are up around 1 or 2 in the morning.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I have been watching Cartoon Network late at night/early morning. I came across this cartoon called "Under Grads". Has anyone else seen it? It has this one guy who reminds me of some of the SSG forumers. I forget the charcters name, but he is on his computer and in the background you can see Star Wars posters and shelves of toys and X-Wing and Tie fighters hanging from the ceiling. I thought it was funny, and I'm hoping it is on tonight. Check it out if you are up around 1 or 2 in the morning.
    Actually it on Comedy Central. I really enjoy rocko, nitz, cal, GIMI(sp) the computer nerd. Do you see the one when Kal dated the RA at tek technology(sp) and they fought over the star wars/ Star trek?

I believe it comes on Sunday night.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

This was an MTV show, but I don't remember its original run. It's ok, kinda entertaining, but a very short run, it's already run the entire series on Comedy Central twice now.

I hope Comedy Central airs Clone High and some of the other MTV cartoons that were on recently that got buried by the hyperactive few-music-videos station. They're both solely owned by Viacom now, so that should make it easier.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No wonder I couldn't find it on Cartoon Network. I thought it was part of the "Adult Swim". Sorry, and Thanks to Dark Knight for setting it straight. I've caught myself saying "Hey Guy" in that girly man voice the athlete character has.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The other MTV show I had in mind was "3 South", it was really stupid but funny too. I only remembered because they played an ep last week on MTV. Sadly, it was the only one in the listings for the foreseeable future, and was (as is the case with most MTV shows) a mondo repeat.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Rumor has it that there will be an Undergrads direct-to-video movie that skips ahead to their senior year and graduation.