Thread: The Lost 20

The Lost 20

I was reading the AOTC Big picture book (the big white one with all the background info. [I can't remember the name of it]), anyway, in the book it talks about the "Lost 20 Jedi," and that Count Dooku was one of them. Does anyone know who the other 19 are?
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

Wasn't one of the Lost 20 statues in the Library George Lucas?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I don't know who the rest are but I hope one of them is Rick McCallum.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

They scrapped the Lost 20 idea, didn't they? The status in the library aren't the lost 20, one of them is Saesee Tiin, who is obviously still a Jedi.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    The status in the library aren't the lost 20, one of them is Saesee Tiin, who is obviously still a Jedi.
    I always thought they were, I thought they were put there for the Jedi to look upon and remember thet they're still great Jedi, although they'd left the order. Thanx for the info .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection