TV Critics Association gets Clone Wars preview

"You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Cool news.I like the comment on the bottom,about a longer relationship between Cartoon Network and LFL.With any luck,maybe we'll see 30 minute cartoons instead of 3 minute ones
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Yea I guarantee their business profit will go through the roof with anything SW related. It would be cool to see all out series of just about anything SW. Cantina Stories, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadows of the Empire etc. etc.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the news Pendo. I know most of the people on this site seem to be down on the whole Clone Wars cartoon because of either the animation style or length but I'm really looking forward to this series and think it will be fantastic.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

What about both reasons? Is that enough?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

What happened JT you've always been one of the cartoons biggest supporters.
    Seriously though I bet come November you might be signing a different tune. Remember you didn't expect anything from the Spiderman cartoon and you seem to be enjoying that.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”