Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Wink Holiday Special Redux... (Behind the Dome)

    I just got the new TV Guide...

    I love the way they try to pawn off the "Holiday Special" as R2's doing...

    ...I think they mentioned that R2 has tried writing and directing and it was "The Star Wars Christmas Special or something like that".

    This R2-D2 "mockumentary" looks like it might be pretty funny!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

  2. #2

  3. #3
    I like how GL said he can only afford so much in regards to Star Wars toys for his son and how he won't buy his kids lightsabers or toy guns as they make it too easy to knock stuff over and get into trouble.

    "Jet, watch where you are swinging that, you're awfully close to my oh-so-fragile-and-encased-in-glass Yoda puppet!! Look out!!!!!" CRASH!!!!!! "Okay, back to the adoption agency with you!"

  4. #4
    I missed the preview (Bears game ) was it any good?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

  5. #5

    Talking Beneath the Dome...

    It was shown immediately following TPM on Fox... The local news was delayed until 10:06pm for this.

    It was hilarious! I loved the pics they showed of Artoo in "Saving Private Ryan" and "face-painted" in the late 60s! I also liked the interviews with the various STAR WARS cast and crew (what's up with Carrie Fisher's voice???). It was also kinda nice because they had interviews with Ewan, Natalie and Hayden- during those bits you also got a chance to see some of the sets for AOTC!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

  6. #6
    Originally posted by bigbarada
    I like how GL said he can only afford so much in regards to Star Wars toys for his son and how he won't buy his kids lightsabers or toy guns as they make it too easy to knock stuff over and get into trouble.
    I thought that was amusing. Lucas buying this stuff? Doesn't he get it free as part of the licensing agreement?

    Anyone notice there was something blurred out behind Francis Ford Coppola? AOTC stuff, mayhap?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  7. #7
    O.K. I missed the boat on this one was there A spiecal on or something? Is it going to air again or was this just some little spoof after Epi.I? How long was it?...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

    Yoda is forever my hero now...

  8. #8
    I wouldn't worry, you can download it now from the official site plus the tv trailer. All poxy poo quicktime of course but that's what you get for selling your soul to the star wars devil.......

  9. #9
    Originally posted by El Chuxter

    Anyone notice there was something blurred out behind Francis Ford Coppola? AOTC stuff, mayhap?
    What the hell was that lizard thing he kept grabbing? I thought the blurred out image looked like an award of some kind although why they would blur it out I have no clue. Maybe GL said, "I want you to blur out any random item from any random background, it'll drive the fans crazy for months."

    What IS the deal with Carrie Fisher's voice? From the looks and sounds of her, she'll never be fit to play Princess Leia again.

  10. #10
    Originally posted by Sith Worm
    O.K. I missed the boat on this one was there A spiecal on or something? Is it going to air again or was this just some little spoof after Epi.I? How long was it?...
    R2-D2: Beneath the Dome aired just after TPM on Fox on Sunday. It wasn't the full thing, but a preview for the download at starwars.com.

    Originally posted by bigbarada
    What the hell was that lizard thing he kept grabbing?
    I thought maybe a Fambaa prototype or something like that.

    Originally posted by bigbarada
    What IS the deal with Carrie Fisher's voice? From the looks and sounds of her, she'll never be fit to play Princess Leia again.
    But she can play Han Solo now!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO