Talking Metal gear solid 3 preview.

I just found this link http://www.gaming-age.com/cgi-bin/ne...=5&nid=9-47.db

for thoes who like the metal gear solid series then you may be likeing this one,It takes place in the jungle and the title is Metal Gear solid:snake eater AH,it's good watching.Alos a littel off topic can anyone tell me when the convention um it's called E3 comes out this year.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

MGS3 looks pretty cool . Shame about the title . This time it's all Snake, no more Raiden !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Hey! No hacking on Raiden, Pendo!!! That jump kick finish to his combo was awesome!!!!

I loved part 2, has anyone taken the time to get through "Substance" 's extra stuff yet? Is it any better than MGS VR Missions for PSOne (I spent waaaaaaaaay too much time getting the 100% on VR Missions, so I'm scared to buy Substance.....)

Im so stoked there's a part 3 on the way.... :happy::happy::happy::happy:
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I got throught substance it was a blast playing as the ninja,even though it was Raiden in the suit.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I like that opening scene. Can't wait till these come out for Game Cube.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Hey, I was just checking out the clip as best I could on dial up (which ain't too damned good). The parts that I saw had Snake peeling off rounds in first person.... is part 3 full time first person? I prefer seeing it happen from the higher perspective outside the character, I hope we at least have the choice. Can someone who's seen the preview in real-time let me know?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

That looked awesome. I can't wait to play it. Now I have 3 games to look forward too- Star Wars KOTOR, MGS3, and Halo 2. And from what I could tell, it didn't look like a 1st person.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

I think it is mainly 3rd person, but like on MGS2 you can change your view to 1st person .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection