Unhappy MOTU Stratos - Broken! Help?!

Well, this sometimes happens. They are toys after all. My son was playing with my MOTU collection and wanted Stratos to fly. Well, he didn't use the action feature & snapped the little grooves out of place. I do hear something rattling around inside. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if so how to fix? It still displays well, but the action feature no longer workds

SOL, I'm afraid. You can try takeing it apart, wich can be messy. Even if you do get it apart, you'll have to get it back together, wich can be even worse.

My advice is contact the customer help center for Mattel, there should be a number or something somewhere on the package. Since Stratos is an older figure you may not get one of him, but you may get a free fig in return. It's worth a shot.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Quote Originally Posted by icatch9
    SOL, I'm afraid. You can try takeing it apart, wich can be messy. Even if you do get it apart, you'll have to get it back together, wich can be even worse.

My advice is contact the customer help center for Mattel, there should be a number or something somewhere on the package. Since Stratos is an older figure you may not get one of him, but you may get a free fig in return. It's worth a shot.
    That's what I figured. It still displays nice enough

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Yup. My had a stroke, too and can no longer use his right arm. Same thing happened, except it was my daughter. Oh well, there's another Stratos coming out later this year.

I'm waiting for another Man-at-arms to come out too, since his orange turtle shell shoulder pad popped off mine, also.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."