Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

$127.65 gone in a flash on Unleashed...

And with the incredible drought my areas been having with anything and everything toy wise I blindly wander in to TRU and find 2 of each from the latest line in Luke, Ben, and Palp... That AND I finally find a glimmer of the new He-Man figs... THere were only 2 new ones on the peg but I had to get them...

Damnit and during this whole drought I didnt even really save up enough to really afford this all... Thank god for credit I guess....
    DieGeorgeLucas. Die.

Things like that happen. I know since I have been in a drought, no wait, a famine here, I will need alot of cash to catch up on alot of figures and things myself. I say thank god for lay a way.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Did any Leia Slave ship with that case?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I know how big bills just creep up.
    I've been in a huge drought but had a lucky spell over the weekend and ended up spending $210 total on SW. Including Clone Wars vehicles, 3 packs, and 18 Saga figures.
    I guess since I haven't spent much all year it spreads out well, but at one time it makes for a bad bill.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Kidhuman said it. Nothing but famine in my parts too. It's sad when you go to stores constantly and find NOTHING!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

In A Month On Average.....how Much Do Each Of You Spend Total On Anything/everything Star Wars....from Stickers To Master Replicas!!! A Month I Toss Out Like $350-$400

Nowadays, $50-60 a month, tops. Used to be more, back in the day; but I have since become a more, ah, focused collector.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Did any Leia Slave ship with that case?
    No Tycho, the case only has 2 of Luke, Palpy and Obi. I found this case at a TRU in Santa Monica CA this weekend. I only bought one set. I'm a MOMC collector but, don't know why some of you guys keep these carded. They look so much better loose. I guess they are good trade items.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

How do you figure $127 on unleashed? At my TRU, they USED to be $14.99...now they are $16.99 but even six unleashed figures do not add up to $127.00. Explain?
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader
    How do you figure $127 on unleashed? At my TRU, they USED to be $14.99...now they are $16.99 but even six unleashed figures do not add up to $127.00. Explain?
    I'll try to solve this puzzle. Let's see...

At $16.99 apiece that totals to $101.94, assuming he bought all six. That leaves $25.71. Seeing as how California is in the midst of a huge budget crisis, thanks to Grey Davis, it's obvious that sales tax has risen to a huge 25%. Thus covering the extra $25 on the TRU bill and paying for an extra kilowatt-hour or two on the ole' deregulated Cali power grid.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas