Darth Maul (Theed Hangar Duel)

i'm a MOC collector and the saga figures i simply have arranged by number on a shelf. when trying to add Darth to the row of figures, noticed that i already had a #23 (Wat Tambor). Darth is supposed to be #25 according to Dar's list (and the cardback), any chance this will get corrected on the package inserts?
    Last edited by Darth Jax; 07-15-2003 at 09:22 PM.

Not likely IMO since #25 is written on Han repack's front. This number thing is a weird one, I guess even Hasbro is confused by 'em.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They tried... anyhow.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Its just another detail hasbro has messed up. Ahem...*cough* jedi Luke glove on wrong hand...*cough*...ahem.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Dar's list, and the list on the Hasbro site, go along with the numbers on the back. So I'd say this is right:
    #20 Jango Fett Kamino Escape
    #21 C-3PO Tatooine Ambush
    #22 Padme Amidala Secret Ceremony
    #23 Wat Tambor Geonosis War Room
    #24 Coleman Trebor Battle of Geonosis
    #25 Darth Maul Theed Hangar Duel
    #26 Princess Leia Imperial Captive
    #27 Han Solo Flight to Alderaan
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

the thing that's just ridiculous is that nothing would get printed without first having someone ok the proofs. you know they're printed full size on one large sheet of paper. it shouldn't be that hard to match the front and back images to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax
    the thing that's just ridiculous is that nothing would get printed without first having someone ok the proofs. you know they're printed full size on one large sheet of paper. it shouldn't be that hard to match the front and back images to something.
    I think they're only seen together on the computer, the cardback and inserts are printed on different stock so probably printed at different times or even places.

Still, they should have been more careful.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.