Infinities no. 4

One word...trippy.

I felt this was a pretty good first attempt with these types of storylines. The destinies of all the main characters played out pretty much the way did in the OT just with a twist. Yoda proves he is a bad ***** in this one.

One observation that I did make concerned the Emperor's Royal guard. All of them had double-bladed light sabers. I wondered if perhaps, just perhaps Maul does in fact get cloned somewhere between episode III and ANH and is used as the template for the emperor's gaurd. Don't know if I like this idea or not. It caught my attention nonetheless.

It's Infinities, Preacher, so anything is possible. But I hope not.

END MAUL'S REIGN. The more I (as a Star Wars fan) have to deal with Darth Maul, the more I'm growing to hate him.

Maul: the possibility does lead to fear. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Thus Maul does lead to suffering.

What Hasbro does with Darth Maul is bad enough, I hope Del Rey, Scholastic, Dark Horse, and especially Lucasfilm leaves him dead and burried! In 1999 I loved Darth Maul. In 2000, I was still enjoying spending some time with him. Now I wish he'd just go away. Star Wars is bigger than Maul. And I hope it stays bigger than any one-movie wonder like Jango as well. But I'll have fun with the bounty hunter for a while...

But this thread is about Infinities:

I loved this series!!! But I questioned something about the ending: would Yoda crash the Death Star into Coruscant? Is that the Jedi way? Think of all the innocent lives getting wasted in its wake? Non-Imperials I mean. I know Luke killed millions on the first Death Star at Yavin, but Yoda is taking this a step further than that - wiping out the fleet and civilization as it was known in Imperial City.

Everyone else seemed to act in character, and Han and Luke fighting side-by-side was great. Leia's darker side came out naturally. All in all it was good writing. Nice job Chris Warner.
    That was pretty exciting!