Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I certainly won't waste a penny on those cheap pieces of garbage! they are certainly one of the biggest embarrassments to the 12" line that is so inconsistent. every time it looks like the line is on the up and up, they do something like this. It's bad enough having an old kenobi rehash, but then to throw in 2 cheaply done statues! On the bright side, I guess I'll save some money only needing the garindan.

Yeah, I'm glad I'm sticking with my electronic 12"-scale Jawas from 6 years ago.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Though we really didn't need another Ben, he really is a nice upgrade. The head sculpt is the best likeness to date. But like you said the Jawa's are crap. Garindan is awesome, I guess in every case there's only one good one in the batch.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'm happy with my "lightup eye" version of awhile back as JT said. The cloth on that one is pretty nice IMO.

Man, I suppose I'm the only one excited about all three figures in this wave! I never got the POTF2 Jawa, even when it sat on clearance for months...just something about that sculpt that didn't jive. I really dig the sculpt on these new Jawas. And of course my excitement about Garindan is a given! But what I'm really looking forward to is the new Ben. As Turbo said, it's the best likeness to date of the old hermit, and the robes...well, they look like they flow better, if you take my meaning. Then again, I'm a sucker for the old Ben character in any incarnation...nostalgia, I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Twodot Tatooine
    Man, I suppose I'm the only one excited about all three figures in this wave! I never got the POTF2 Jawa, even when it sat on clearance for months...just something about that sculpt that didn't jive. I really dig the sculpt on these new Jawas. And of course my excitement about Garindan is a given! But what I'm really looking forward to is the new Ben. As Turbo said, it's the best likeness to date of the old hermit, and the robes...well, they look like they flow better, if you take my meaning. Then again, I'm a sucker for the old Ben character in any incarnation...nostalgia, I guess!
    As much as I would like the Jawsa made differently, I kind of like them and the other 2 in the wave are great!
    (Like my posts)

The POTF2-era CS Jawa looks much better once you take it out of the box and adjust his hood forward. You can't see the face wraps at all, only the lit eyes, way more realistic shape to the whole thing. The way it was packaged in there really hurt how this one sold, I think. I got 2 on clearance, the first one was a risk at first until I opened it, then I went back and grabbed the last one they had.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

New Garindan Wave.

I just picked up this wave from EE today for 59. 99. That's 20 a figure! TRU can't beat that, because they will never get them in, or I will never be there when they do! I'm very happy with the 3 of them. I talked some smack about the Jawas, but they are cool in a way I guess. The eyes do suck though.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    I just picked up this wave from EE today for 59. 99. That's 20 a figure! TRU can't beat that, because they will never get them in, or I will never be there when they do! I'm very happy with the 3 of them. I talked some smack about the Jawas, but they are cool in a way I guess. The eyes do suck though.
    I preordered mine from EE, and I just checked the site, they say they are being "processed" which means I should be getting them before Christmas.

Now I just wish I hadn't held back on the Biker Scout wave, as I have yet to see anything from that wave at stores, and EE has sold out, in fact I don't even see that wave listed anymore.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Garindan wave in stock

Does everyone know that Entertainment Earth has the Garindan wave in stock, now. I broke down and ordered it as I fear never seeing it on the shelves.