Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Drought is over in my area, looky what I found!

I had the fortune of getting to three places yesterday that had new stuff.*

Between them all, I'm almost caught up.* Here's what I got:

2 - 3 pack of clones (both white)
    Yoda & Chian
    2 - Ashla & Jempa
    Coleman Trebor
    Padme Secret Ceremony
    Wat Tambor
    2 - red battle droids
    CW- AAT
    CW- Jedi Starfighter

I did get another Aayla, Barris Offee and a Lama Su as well, but these were for a friend of mine as I already got these months ago.

(I did see repacked "Gold" Han, Maul, and Leia here, but passed, as I'm not a completist and don't typically go for repacks)

I got the ships at TRU, some of the figs at Target, and the rest of the figs and 3-packs at KB's!

Great day for collecting for me.* It certainly was the best in at least 4 months! I spent approx $150 last night and boy did it feel GREAT!
    Move along, move along

Good for you! I hope to find new stuff in my area one day! Until then, I will keep my fingers crossed.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I just found some new stuff yesterday as well!! Woo hoo! I didn't quite make out as well as you did but I picked up Aayla, Bariss, Yoda and Chian, Coleman Trebor and Darth Maul repack. They also had Han and Leia repacks, but I already have them from their original releases. Saw the Clone Wars vehicles too but I passed on em. Of all the figures I picked up, Coleman Trebor and Aayla are my fav's. In fact, Coleman Trebor has become one of my favorite Saga figures! You can visit my site for a review and photos.
    "A gift from god may sear unready
    fingers." --Octavia E. Butler

Star Wars Action Figure Reviews
    http://starwars.carrotnetwork.com

I, too found several new figures today at Target. Although I pre-ordered them from Kebco, I bought what I found on the off chance that they can't fill my entire pre-order. (otherwise, I'll just return the ones I picked up today). They only had one of each, but here's what I got:

Yoda/Chian
    Ashla/Jempa
    Luke (Throne Room)
    Vader (Throne Room)
    Snowtrooper
    Repack Han Solo (only because they changed the head)

Other figures they had that I passed on were the repacks of Leia, Darth Maul, and Jango, as well as the red battle droid (since I bought one last week.

The local KB had all three Clone Wars 3-packs, but only one of the clones (all white), as well as a few Deluxe Mace w/ Red Battle Droid. Based on what I've heard on the case assortments, I'm assuming I simply mised out on Coleman Trebor, Padme wedding, Wat Tambor, Hoth Han, Mynock Chewie (all of which I pre-ordered from kebco, and hope i'll be getting soon), and the C-3PO repack, which I didn't want anyway.

The newest thing I've seen at Target is last year's Hoth accessory set.

Otherwise, nothing newer than last year's deluxe Flying Geonosian.

Congratulations...The clone wars 3-packs are the only new things I have seen here. Oh, and the Imperial Forces set... But I am REALLY starting to miss that feeling when your heart jumps when you see a new basic figure on the pegs...I haven't seen a new basic figure for over 8 months... Halloween is the last time I had that feeling actually. The only new basics here are Droidekas and even they are all gone now.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I totally feel for you, Sidious. It's about time someone came along with the same situation as me.

Well, good luck to you in finding what you need. Luckily I have LotR to turn to though, they always ship eventually...Consider yourself lucky that you found the Deluxe Geonosian though! I haven't seen a new Deluxe since the bloody Nexu... Which is an awesome figure, but still, I'd love one of those speeder bike clones or a Spider Droid...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Congratulations on your find.

Personally, I have decided to give up collecting for the short-term. Hasbro had a great window of opportunity to take my money, from January to June, to hit me up for a lot of dough. I always seemed to have more than enough money to buy things during that time frame. I went on countless treks for toys and came up empty almost everytime, save a few Deluxe figures and the new R2-D2.

This summer I needed the money for a couple of things; The first was purchasing a digital piano. Since I can't play it, I had to take lessons and buy supplies for it. My second financial hit involves laser eye surgery, which my goal is to get by the end of the summer. The only thing I am debating is, should I wait for the price to drop (which many people say it will soon) or pay the almost $1000 per eye price?

So I guess that means Star Wars is on the backburner for now, although knowing me, a few months from now, I will be frantically driving from store to store to try and recuperiate the numerous figures I missed.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.