Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rumor and speculation

Well, Yakface has a news blurb about 2004. They say a "reliable source" has told them that STAR TOURS will have several NEW droids in 2004, and NO resculpts.

Your thoughts?

Anyone, anyone.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Probably just wishful thinking, but I'd love a Teek figure, and this remains the most likely way for Hasbro to give us one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Teek ain't a droid silly...although he is shown during the STAR TOURS ride....hmmmmmm.......Teek.......
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

This is true.. I got some more tidbits

reported by StarTours.BeJedi.com :

Yakface reports: "Well, we have all had our informtion for 2003, well here is a first for 2004.
    I have just been informed by a very nice individual that there will indeed be a new wave of all new droids, no resculpts, for the Star Tours line in 2004. Please stay tuned as I get more info, I will indeed pass it on.
    so: Wave four is in the works and will be out in 2004, all new sculpts, all new droids. They are in development stage, which means still drawings.

Great news, that makes me very happy
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)
    My home is where my computer is...

There's a cute droid on treads hooking up a power coupling on the left right as you go in...he'd be a great candidate!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

There's a cute droid on treads hooking up a power coupling on the left right as you go in...he'd be a great candidate!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

got any pics ???
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)

soo.. got nobody any toughts
    StarTours.BeJedi.com

I think he's the one you call "Johnny 5"(reference to "Short Circuit" movie?). No scanner, I do have several still pix...I can't make it out, but I could swear he's got a number/letter designation on his head.

you have a digital cam that you can take pics of the photos ? or a firend with one, or a friend with a scanner ??

and no pics that shows its name ??? ? ??

I smell that I will have work soon
    StarTours.BeJedi.com