Hybrid View

Starspeeder 3000

What's this thing all about? Is it a standard 3 3/4 vehicle for regular/Star Tours figs or what? Having trouble finding any details...

It's smaller than 3 3/4" scale. It's Action Fleet size. Still an attractive toy though I might add.
    Piett
    "Torontogosh! Master Luke inchimini doodoooooo..."

indeed, it is a tad bigger then AF scale..

a Fullsize one Was rumoured, and maybe actuay be made, but for a high price (50-100 $ or so) becouse it will be bigger then the Shuttle !!

lets hope the full sized is being made
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)
    My home is where my computer is...

Before I went to Disneyland a few months ago I thought that it was gonna be 3 3/4 scale and I was all ready to buy it but then I saw it and I figured I'd wait to see if a full scale version comes out because I never liked the small scale stuff and decided I wouldn't make an exception no matter how nice it was.
    They definitely need to make Teek instead of these stringy looking droids that they've been releasing lately.
    Piett

I got the SS 3K some days ago, and it ROCKS
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)
    My home is where my computer is...

It's fun. The doors open, it makes noises. I don't think that I'd want a 3" version. Too big for what it is and what it offers to the Star Wars universe.