Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mace Windu turned to the Darkside in EpII?

He killed an unarmed man which was Jango. (He destroyed Jango's gun before cutting his head off.)

I guess that could be considered to be turning to the Darkside, cause he let his anger/hatred get the best of him.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 07-19-2003 at 09:45 AM.

Opps, I forgot about Jango's flamethrower. Sorry Master Windu.

Check out this thread.

Personally I hope Windu doesn't turn to the dark side.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    He killed an unarmed man which was Jango. (He destroyed Jango's gun before cutting his head off.)

I guess that could be considered to be turning to the Darkside, cause he let his anger/hatred get the best of him.
    Technically, Mace is a Master of Vapaad(sp?) LightSaber Combat. It is a very dangerous form of combat since it is really close to the DarkSide, u get even more info about MAce in the book ShatterPoint, but no he Didnt give in ti anger/hatred fighting Jango, he was fighting for his Life just as JAngo was. Only One person could have walked away from that fight.

Opps it should've said EpII in the subject.

I've got EpIII on the brain.

Besides, if anyone should have went Dark Side from a lightsaber duel it was Obi-Wan. He was definatly full of hate and rage for Qui-Gon's death when he was battling Darth Maul.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Maybe?

Yeah, he did loose control. A jedi should always be in control of his/her feelings.

I'm with Pendo...I hope Mace does not turn to the dark side in Ep3. In AOTC he was merely defending himself after Jango launched flame upon him.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Jango had way more weapons than just his pistol. He has the flamethrower, and the missile from his jetpack may still have worked. He also had Kamino saberdarts, and assuming his armor was as well-armed as Boba's then he likely also had gauntlet blasters and mini-missiles, the fibercord whip, and of course the kneepad-mounted dart launchers.

When it comes to Obi, I think, if he hadn't fought with anger and passion, he would have lost his life in the duel with Darth Maul. Maul was clearly more skilled but that "Fight-or-flight" mechanism kicked in and he chose fight. The extra energy gained from his anger is what helped him win the fight in my personal opinion. As for another opinion, I think Mace is about as likely to turn to the Darkside as Yoda is.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC