Just The F.A.Q's - Comments

Some delusional people think I don't actually receive emails from people who are discouraged with Hasbro. Well, here you go:

Love the Just The Faqs forum.

Just wondering if you know anything or if there are others out there like me who are feeling let down by MR. I hope this isn't the beginning of another Hasbro. Don't get me started on them.

Help Me Grand Admiral Thrawn You Are My Only Hope.

Thanks.

J.

Keep up the goood work on telling Hasbro what you and the fans think. I enjoyed your new questions on how they should keep it doing it right, but I doubt they will since they know we will buy the stuff no matter what they do or think, sad huh?

Ran

About your "Thrawn's Just The Facts" column with Hasbro, you are my hero. Good job!

Jacen L

Hello. I'd like to congratulate you on finally getting a response from Hasbro. Lets hope that they take to heart what you have to say.

John N

If that was indeed Hasbro's response to questions concerning availability/distribution, then they must have some pretty dim witted fools running the show (although I think that has been obvious for some time now). I would love to see Hasbro respond to some of the stabs you throw in their direction.

Keep up the good work!

Keith

Keep up the battle, I can really appreciate someone who doesn't care
    about the corporate opinion and is doing what you do for truth and the love of SW collecting.

If ever I could be of any help, let me know.

Thanks again, Chris

Any thoughts or info will be appreciated. Thanks a lot and keep up the great work. You're the voice of Reality in this hobby.

DarthSmarth

Dear Sir-
    I'm brand new to the SSG site, and first of all I'd like to thank you for your informative postings. They are very enlightening and helpful. I share many of your views regarding Lucas, figure releases, etc.

Regards,
    -Smitty

Thank you for your answers, I agree with most of your Hasbro
    views, especially on remakes, repaints + repacks. Expect more questions.

Taters96

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You said exactly what I have been thinking for some time now. Hasbro just doesn't care. Living in Alberta, Canada it's much worse (I believe) than in the U.S. Not only do we not see toys come out when they are supposed to, but we don't see many at all. I have phoned Hasbro Canada to voice my opinion and at the very least ask them where I should go to get the toys I want. They couldnít care less. I am almost begging them to tell me how I can give them money. You're right, who runs a
    business like this? I just get so frustrated.

Thanks for speaking up.
    Jay

I have collected Star Wars since 1995 and I have been losing the ability to get a complete line of toys each year. I am going to quit collecting as of today because your customer service is horrible. And I will be hosting burn your collection day here in California where I plan to burn every toy and action figure that I have of Star Wars. I have 31 other collectors who agree and are preparing their collection for the big burn as well. And we are trying to get as many people as we can so that we can fire it up next Sunday. I am tired of having to pay as much as a hundred and fifteen dollars for a Jorge Sacul figure because you decide to release it only at a convention. So your Star Wars line is going the way of the Star Trek line from a few years back and that is down in flames. We hope to get this out to other collectors nation wide through the Sir Steves website if possible so that we can have a nation wide burn. So fire it up fire it up fire it up. It is wrong to burn the flag but it is right to burn your figures baby!

Erik

What is up with the Star Wars Unleashed line? When it first started every store I went in was carrying it. Now, the only store that carried it at all seems to be Toys R Us, and they don't even seem to want to stock it anymore. I don't know if I'm the only one who likes these figures, but they are about the only thing I collect anymore, because I'm totally fed up with the rest of the Star Wars toy lines.

Terry

I can relate to the throwing in the towel. I have not purchased a damn thing (Besides the silver Fett and Gamorrean guard 12") since Ephant Mon. I purchased the last two on the shelves and nothing since. Its too damn ridiculous that all my stores donít put out stuff. And when they do, you got early scalpers that work in the store grab the best ones or tell their friends when to come in. Next thing you know they are up for sale on eBay. I gave up. I canít continue to spend $10+ on a figure. Iím just venting I guess. But I am
    gonna continue not buying. Anyways, hope to hear from you.

George
    Last edited by Thrawn; 08-21-2003 at 10:25 AM.
    For my Star Wars TV List go here
    Viddy Well my Malcolm McDowell/Clockwork Orange Tribute site