View Poll Results: What Comic-Con coverage did you enjoy most?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hasbro

50 67.57%
  • Code 3

1 1.35%
  • Gentle Giant

1 1.35%
  • Fossil

1 1.35%
  • Kotobukyia

0 0%
  • All of it!

21 28.38%

Hybrid View

What Comic-Con coverage did you enjoy most?

Steve and our staff here at SSG worked very hard to bring you all the latest news coverage from the San Diego Comic Con.

We want to do our very best for our readers.

What part of the reporting did you enjoy the most?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I liked it all, but the Hasbro coverage was what I was most interested in. Great job with all the coverage though.

I didn't look at anything other than the Hasbro coverage, but I thought the pictures were decent. I also appreciated the Q&A stuff.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Hey Tycho, does that mean besides your coverage, that makes me "the staff" in this case? heh heh, j/k, but I did enjoy helping out from my fortress of smogitude. I liked all the coverage I saw, though especially the Code 3 X-wing and Hasbro stuff.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I made a friend at Code 3 and that person let me personally handle their Falcon. Let me tell everyone here it is an 8 pound solid metal toy! It rocks!

This is no Action Fleet ship. This is a collectible of the quality you're expecting to pay for.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I liked it all.Hasbro got the main attention from me but overall alot of good products displayed there. Thank you SirSteve, Tycho and everyone else there for keeping us informed.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

That price ain't Action Fleet either though. I didn't abide Franklin Mint charging similar vast sums for the 007 Aston Martin nor the TOS Enterprise or TNG Ent-D, so I feel equally that $300 is too rich for my blood on this piece.

That being said, the X-wing coverage on the site led me to feel that it did seem closer to that price mark for me than the Falcon, but both look fantastic (... and are overpriced ).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.