Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

well

well dudes,

i sold a bunch of stuff, individually because i think it gets higher prices and its just cooler and peopel can buy what they want.

but then some weirdo wouldnt pay for what they won and would never return phone/email. i was so bummed i just quit selling.

but last week i started selling again, trying to buy a new bicycle. and ya know i just started putting my figs in all sorts of poses and things to take the ebay photos. i had my ewoks out in the yard on this old tree, dead stormtroopers all over the place, it was kind of fun. reminded me of why i loved these figures in the first place, just make-believe and setting up scenarios and so forth with them was the most fun part of it.

then again i have lost quite a bit of interest in starwars and lucas is no longer 'like a god' to me or anything.

so with all this, i know there are a lto of things i could do to jack the prices up, like longer auctions, making 'buy it now' higher, selling pieces separately (ie lukes endor belt or whatever), waiting until certain times of the year, having full-resolution scanner pictures hosted on a separate non-ebay website, etc. and making money off of shipping and handling.. (which i consider a bit dishonest since its supposed to be 'shipping and handling' not 'shipping and profit margin'.) but ugh, i just dont feel like doing any of that crap.

i guess someone could scrounge for last17 stuff at garage sales and etc but damn there are probably better ways to make a living.

What do you have left? Anything good? Maybe me or someone else here might be interested.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just saw the ebay auctions, and I have to tell you, thanks very much for the laugh! Those are some of the most creative and funny listings I've ever seen.

"The headless imperial guy and the Wampa are not included. I only show these pictures to demonstrate the power of Paploo's mighty wooden stick. "

Additionally, I appreciate the detail you include about all of the figures listed. I'd post a link, but I don't want to break any rules.

dbri does use the same ebay user name though, if anyone wants to take a look for themselves.

Anyway, best of luck on the auctions! They'll definitely draw some interest!
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Dbri mayube you could post some links in the selling area. Might drawsome direct attention from forumites here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

NO posting Ebay links for the purpose of advertising!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    NO posting Ebay links for the purpose of advertising!
    Not even in the selling area? I thought that wasokay there?