Any ideas for kids heads to make new Padawans?

I've already done the Anakin swap. Anyone have any suggestions for other heads I can use for kids?

Thanks

Padawan heads

How about the Spy Kids figures? There are a few young kids in the line, they come in 2 packs, and are clearanced at TRU and KB. Some might fit one way or another.

new recruits

This morning I was lucky to find an extra Padawan 2 pack, so I went to TRU and bought a Spy Kid 2 pack for 2.98.
    They turned out pretty good. The kids have long neck posts. I drilled a little larger hole in the bodies, and the heads fit in snug. They don't look too bad, and their expression is serious, so they fit in. I might do a few more, and give them a haircut and different paint opps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bear clan padwans.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	6343  

woah those look great I might have to do that!
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

I was curious how well the spykids figures would work too. Kraigmc, you are a great deal of help. I checked your profile in hopes you had a website, but alas and alack, this is the only place to benefit from your experience.

Thanks again.

They do look good. The only problem I have is a lack of any good figures around here to work with. I will keep on looking because Hasbro doesn't seem to be putting a whole lot out there at this time or at least where I can get to them.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

The boy's head looks big for the body...but it's cool
    Signature Disabled

mr. big head

Yeah,
    His head is a tad big. His hair is too big as well. Oh well. The girl is a great scale. I want to get a few more of her to shave her head and paint her hair dark to make some of the younger boys.

How 'bout Even Piell?

Man, that'd be one ugly-looking padawan...