Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Yeah, that's a problem. Javier Lois, the guy who runs the site, does know this and is working on improving the site. I've personally contributed two sets images that are on the site. I tried to send in Wicket's spear (I think it's Romba's spear they have up), but it clearly wasn't used. And Javier has asked me about Bib Fortuna's staff. If you have info or can supple images connect them. The worst they will do is turn you down.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I will take picture of what I have and send them in. When I get time... I wish I could do it right now. I always want to be helpful.
    I am Toyhunter80's
    Check my vintage weapons trade list. Updated post 19: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...078#post519078
    I collect and play Star Wars Miniatures too. If you have some to trade check out my trade page
    http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=654716

Quote Originally Posted by sjd9299 View Post
    I will take picture of what I have and send them in. When I get time... I wish I could do it right now. I always want to be helpful.
    All the images they have on their site are scans, not photos. I would check with Javier first and see what is needed. He may have images of items he's not used yet.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"

Weapons

Alright, I'm completely new here. I can pretty much tell repros from original thanks to Jawa's Armory. But I have a question.

What are the letters on the lightsaber's hilt mean? I have a Ben with a DD on the hilt.

If anyone can help me out, that'd be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Collector_Kid View Post
    Alright, I'm completely new here. I can pretty much tell repros from original thanks to Jawa's Armory. But I have a question.

What are the letters on the lightsaber's hilt mean? I have a Ben with a DD on the hilt.

If anyone can help me out, that'd be great!
    Welcome aboard. Last I heard the letter's on the lightsabers are mold id's. So basically they nothing as far as I know, but can be useful in spotting repros.

Another Repro spotting resource

www.imperialgunnery.com for those of you have not yet visited, it is pretty good.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Good site! Thanks for the link!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

In cleaning out my garage this weekend, I noticed a small yellow piece of plastic on the floor. It was a Bespin Luke lightsaber (the hilt was cracked), but I didn't realize I had another one loose like that. Odd...
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(