Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another DVD question

Jar Jar, this ones for you. I'v searched on a lot of DVD forums and sites and have not found the information i wanted. Well here it is. When does X2 come out on DVD. no one on any of the forums i'v been to know. It hasn't be posted on any of the confirmed lists. it makes me mad, because The Matrix 2 and Hulk might come out before X2. Well if anyone can give me information on this, i'll be very happy. Thanks in advance.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Quote Originally Posted by AT-AT Man
    Jar Jar, this ones for you. I'v searched on a lot of DVD forums and sites and have not found the information i wanted. Well here it is. When does X2 come out on DVD. no one on any of the forums i'v been to know. It hasn't be posted on any of the confirmed lists. it makes me mad, because The Matrix 2 and Hulk might come out before X2. Well if anyone can give me information on this, i'll be very happy. Thanks in advance.
    The release date is September 12th, from everything I've seen. That's the date in Japan anyway, and should be fairly consistant with the release date here. Here's even the artwork for the set.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X-Men 2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	6347  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I bet JJB didn't even have to look that up! He's a walking, talking, living database of all things DVD .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

so is this going to be a 2 disc set, or will it be like the original X-Men movie and come out with two versions. Thanks again for that help, i guess i'll be getting this for my birthday.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

The UK release date has been announced - 24th November 2003 . The US release will probably be around the same time .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Quote Originally Posted by AT-AT Man
    so is this going to be a 2 disc set, or will it be like the original X-Men movie and come out with two versions. Thanks again for that help, i guess i'll be getting this for my birthday.
    I hope it dosen't have two versions. I bought both for the first X-Men movie and feel kind of cheated.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I was thinking about buying the 1.5 version- is it worth it? Would it be better if you didn't have the 1st release, or are all the X2 previews all that are new (of course now seeing X2 that is worthless).

Anyone?

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiller
    I was thinking about buying the 1.5 version- is it worth it? Would it be better if you didn't have the 1st release, or are all the X2 previews all that are new (of course now seeing X2 that is worthless).

Anyone?

=MATT=
    The X-Men 1.5 DVD is great. You do loose the 'Mutant Watch' Fox Special from the basic set. But the extras you get beyond that, more then make up for it's loss. It wasn't that great anyway.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks Jar Jar. I picked it up today, as Target had it on sale for $12.99! I had been thinking about it, but wasn't sure if it was worth it. Now I just have to find time to watch it

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

hey fokes, just found out that they are releasing a Directors cut of Daredevil that will be released later this year. so i want to advise yopu before you go out and buy the one that comes out tuesday.

It is said to have all the deleted scenes added into the movie and it's supposed to be about 2 and half hours. so i'm just advising every one before you go out and get it.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34