Blast from the past....

Here's something odd-

http://www.action-hq.com/cgi-bin/act...oth000342.html

They have the Slave 1 and X-Wing, too

How they got limited to 1,200 pieces stock from 8 years ago is beyond me

Well, the Big Lots chain had a bunch of these a few years back (thanks again R2! ) so maybe they found them in a warehouse from them or something.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

when big lots had these back in the winter of 2000, they sold em for 17 bucks a pop!

i passed on em when i saw em back then, as quite frankly, these don't really fall under the "play with" catagory.

i even posted about em, and offered to scoop some up if anyone was interested. nobody bit, and those who responded were picking em up for themselves at big lots. i even recall someone saying that they snared one there for as low as $14.99.

it wouldn't suprise me if someone stumbels upon a hidden cache buried in a warehouse someplace of tie defenders and e-wings, and maybe even epic sets 4-6. bound to happen any day now.................. .
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

I think they popped up at a discount outlet that only opens around Christmas.
    You'd be amazed at what is sitting in warehouses today. Sometimes, things take years before they're uncovered and they end up i ndiscount stores or toy outlets.