How much should I expect to pay for?

A Ep2 AOTC Obi Wan Saber?

I'm thinking of getting the Mace Saber first, but the only other one I'm interested in is the AOTC Obi Wan saber, but I can't find ANY on ebay, are these super rare? How much is this going to cost me? And is it worth it?
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Quote Originally Posted by AndyW
    A Ep2 AOTC Obi Wan Saber?

I'm thinking of getting the Mace Saber first, but the only other one I'm interested in is the AOTC Obi Wan saber, but I can't find ANY on ebay, are these super rare? How much is this going to cost me? And is it worth it?
    There are a few on ebay, u will pay between $300-$700 depending on the bidders of course. I want to get it myself but there MR releases too many sabers at onece its hard to get the ones i WANT!!

I picked up a Obi-Wan AOTC for around 300 a month ago on ebay without a case. It seems like the demand for the AOTC has dropped because of the new prestine version of the ANH. Yoda has dropped as well and could be found for around 250-300. You just have to be diligent and check everyday for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by jrosen
    I picked up a Obi-Wan AOTC for around 300 a month ago on ebay without a case. It seems like the demand for the AOTC has dropped because of the new prestine version of the ANH. Yoda has dropped as well and could be found for around 250-300. You just have to be diligent and check everyday for updates.
    DAMN YOU!! I'm willing to drop $400 MAX on one......THAT'S IT!