Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Episode III Obi-Wan Picture

Here's a really great picture of EIII's Obi-Wan Kenobi, who's really starting to look like the classic Alec Guiness Obi-Wan Kenobi of EIV. And what's this? It appears that he's carrying Obi-Wan's EIV lightsaber. Nice to see that finally turn up. The picture appeared on another forum, and is from the UK MCN Bike Magazine.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E3 Kenobi.gif 
Views:	203 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	6380  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'M SPOILER FREE, DON'T LOOK!

Ah, 'F' it, the picture isn't spoiling much... appart from his look, his costume, and his lightsaber

Cool pic JJB, thanx . He looks the spit of Sir Alec .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Wow, so OT it's untrue. he does indeed look like a younger Alec Guiness. How he's aged so much in just three years as a character remains to be seen but yeah he looks good. Mace Windu had better have aged some I can tell ya. Ten years between TPM and AOTC and not a day older. Must be magic for mace...

Great pic.
    I didn't think it was possible for him to resemble Alec Guiness so well. I love that saber, too!
    How much longer for E3?
    Please don't suck as bad as E1 & 2.

Question ?????????????????????????????

Come on. He's pulling our leg that's not Ewing!

(mike promptly wets himself)

That pic is AWESOME. I can't wait to see how he uses that motorcycl-....wait, no, he won't. hehehehehehe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Woah, awesome! He looks exactly like he should! His upper costume is that of ANH, but below the belt it's from AOTC. Very cool yet subtle change! And thank God the mullet is no more!!!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Now all they have to do is alter his voice to give it more bass because Alec had a deep voice and Ewan has more resonant alto tones. He needs to develop the halting way of alec in delivering a line too. The crafty sideways glance and "I'm lying through my teeth but hoping you won't notice" look. But apart from that it looks good he said returning to this thread again for one more look. At least now we know what the toys will look like. Can anyone say obi-Wan figure x3,000,000,000,000?

Very nice,he does look like a young Alec.Hopefully Ewan will develop the OT Obi-Wan mannerisms(?) and I'll be happy
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Well... actually he doesn't look like a young Alec, thank goodness as Alec wasn't a very good looking younger man from what I can recall. He does, however, look like a young Obi-Wan as played by Alec. And I'm just well chuffed!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**