Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy Unleashed, what happened

What happened to the places that sell the unleashed toys? I cant find them anywhere. I go to Toys R Us all they have is Jengo, go to KB all they have is Jengo. Wal Mart doesn't even carry them anymore. Who sells these things. I live in Colorado and If anyone can tell me where to find them?

I've ordered my last set with Sedious, Obi-Wan, and Luke through Entertainment Earth. I also have preordered the next wave through the same place. I haven't seen anything in the stores since the Leia/ 2nd Vader wave.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The prices on some of these later waves is insane! The Leia is going for around $50 on Ebay. I think that due to the poor sales of Jango and Fett that retailers aren't ordering them anymore. Most stores had to clearance those first few waves for pretty hard to get rid of them.
    Piett
    "Torontogosh! Master Luke inchimini doodoooooo..."

I concure w/ the guy who posted before me...errr...Piett. At least in my area, these first few waves have been warming shelves for MONTHS. And when i say waves, i mean Jango, Maul and every so often, an Anakin or Padme.

Most likely have to get these puppies online. I go through KEBco. More than likely, you won't see much of these on shelves anymore.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yep, newer unleashed seem to be pretty scarce at retail (though I did see the most recent wave at TRU once...).

I had to buy everything past wave 2 online (most of 'em at BigBadToyStore). I have wave 6 pre-ordered through them too

Two Toys R Us stores in my (San Diego) Area got the Luke-Sidious-Obi-Wan wave. I bought Luke there and got (damaged packaging) Sidious and Obi-Wan from Entertainment Earth who sold them for $10 each at Comic Con. Who doesn't open these up? So why care about the packages?

Anyway, the stores seemed to each have 3-4 of each from the Luke wave. They also have probably only Padme leftover from previous waves.

I've just never gotten or seen Leia Slave at retail.

I love the Unleashed!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I found Unleashed Obi-Wan last Friday at a TRU in Moreno Valley, sorta hidden among the gazillion Padmes. No sign of Luke or Palpy.

Obi's nice, but Luke and Leia are the top of my wish list. I hope that if they remain HTF, they'll start hitting shelves at clearance prices in 6 months or so.

Edit: Whatever happened to the 'e' with the accent mark?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I live in East Texas and have found NOTHING where I live. The only place I have found unleashed is in a city 1 1/2 hours away. I found the removeable helmet Vader at TRU. I did not see slave Leia. I have both Vaders and want the Sidious. I dobut that I will ever see him at retail. I might buy the slave Leia as well if I ever see her at retail. Unleashed are going to be hard to find. I want Yoda and maybe Han too.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I too ordered from Entertainment Earth for Obi/Sidious/Luke. Still can't find Leia and Redux Vader at retail, so I'll have to pre-order these.

I have only opened Maul and Jango. They look great displayed though.

I can't wait for Yoda, Han, and BOBA!

That BOBA looks AWESOME!

I REALLY torn on opening those three as their packaging will be the new style and it is character specific.

IMO, this is one of the BEST lines in SW collecting history.

There's just too many characters that I want to see made this way and I just know we're not going to get them...

Oh, well, I'm really happy with what we've got so far.

Keep 'em coming!
    Move along, move along

Well, if this means they're gonna cancel the line, at least give us the last waves that were mentioned - you can't cancel this line without at least giving us Chewbacca.