Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Suggest some Questions for Hasbro

We're working on some Q&A for Hasbro for the upcoming Wizard World convention and we'd like to hear from you guys what's on your collective minds. We'll need all questions submitted in this thread by August 7th (next Thursday). I'll be helping SirSteve sift through the various questions submitted here and we'll try to get as many as possible answered. So if something has been on your mind concerning Hasbro Star Wars, post it here and we'll see what we can do.

One point of advice: questions about specific unmade characters or items are not likely to be met with anything but standard "maybe in the future" answers, so Yarna D'al Gargan-type questions probably won't get chosen. This is not to say that the questions aren't valid or the character has no merit, just that I'm fairly sure Hasbro won't be able to give us anything better than what we've already gotten.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'll start it off:
    - Will the 2004 Deluxe figures like Jabba & the Wampa be going up in price from the current $10.99?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I understand that distribution is a 2 way problem, both with you, Hasbro, and the retailers. What steps are you taking to better distribute you product?

As we have seen with many of the figures that just sit on the shelves, the pack ratio in some cases are terrible. Is there any way to rectify this so that there is a better mix of newer figures arriving to the retailers?
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

When will be the next Fan's choice?

Are there any plans for more future Screen Scenes?

Are there any plans for more TRU 4-packs?

About how many vehicles can we expect next year?

Will there be more waves of figures besides the five listed?
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I would also suggest for them to please, please, please change the sucky Jedi Master Points auction.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Will there be yet another card change for 2004? (i hope not)

What is the price point for the Jabba figure?

About how many figures that we have not seen or heard about are in the "works"?

When will Jedi points stop being printed on packaging?
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Would you consider shipping more waves that contained one of each figure (like Wave 13)?
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol
    I understand that distribution is a 2 way problem, both with you, Hasbro, and the retailers. What steps are you taking to better distribute you product?

As we have seen with many of the figures that just sit on the shelves, the pack ratio in some cases are terrible. Is there any way to rectify this so that there is a better mix of newer figures arriving to the retailers?
    I have both of those issues in an unrelated set of questions that were sent to Hasbro recently, hopefully we'll have answers to those before the con.

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    Will there be more waves of figures besides the five listed?
    Please clarify which line of figures do you mean, CW or 2004 Saga figs?

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    I would also suggest for them to please, please, please change the sucky Jedi Master Points auction.
    There's more details about the auctions than are currently well-known, so if this goes up (and clearly there are others who feel the same way on these forums) it'll be as a reserve question dependant on what new info Hasbro releases about the JMP auctions.

Anybody who feels similarly, in addition to questions please give simple, realistic alternatives for Hasbro to consider.

Thanks gang, keep those questions coming!

What's the status of the Unleashed line, will the series continue? And any hints on future figures? Also, will older waves possibly be rereleased (specifically, Vader Redux and Leia wave)?

Make more Playskool sets (I know not a question). So maybe it should say Will more Playskool sets be released?

That's all I can think of for now.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Anybody who feels similarly, in addition to questions please give simple, realistic alternatives for Hasbro to consider.
    Hey JT, I was hoping they'd consider running it like the old "Pepsi Stuff" points, where if you had a certain number you could trade them in for product. No bidding, no hassles - first come first serve, while supplies last. Whatever they want to have for swag is going to be more than much of us ever hoped for, but I think we'd all like the option of being rewarded with "free" 3.75 scale figures and/or accessories to go with them.

I wonder if maybe they could offer "buy X get 1 free" (the freebie coming from a list of certain figures they're having trouble moving, and would have to be redeemed by mail) certificates for a reward - it would help them clear out some of the buy-back stock. I'd gladly go 50 points a pc. for battle droids, Geonosians, Tuskens, etc, as Im sure some of the other army builder types would.

Personally, I'd like a crack at a Silver Vader because I've saved up a ton of points, and feel like they owe me a good prize. Even one carded differently wouldn't kill me (though it might kill though variant package hunters to have to get another one).

Clear stands were mentioned, a good option for a low level reward, good assortments of replacement accessories are always desirable, especially those damned Saga lightsaber hilts and blades. There's a lot they could do that would be met with warmly. Extra "Racer" T shirts featuring Sebulba ain't gonna make me happy (though the one I have does, oddly enough).
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008