Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Lightbulb CURRENT releases and Exclusives

    Being that this is primarily a toy related site, is it possible to add a front page feature which would show which products are currently available in stores and more importantly, which exclusives are available and where? This could be a little list in a box down near the bottom underneath your usual news links. I'm having trouble keeping track of and searching through the news and waves listings to figure out what I need to be looking for and at which stores.

    Yes? No? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Very nice. This would be useful to me as well.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

  3. #3
    I too give my vote for this feature.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

    By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

    I'm in love with the women of Univision.

  4. #4
    I would like that as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

  5. #5
    Great idea! This would be quicker to access than the Just Found forums1

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel18725
    Great idea! This would be quicker to access than the Just Found forums1
    This is too difficult because what is out in FL is not out in CA. We do post when we have proof of something being release in the Latest News.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

  7. #7
    I think what Stillakid was wanting was something like

    A-Wing.....Target
    Trash Compactor...Wal-Mart

    Just having a section with the exclusive and the store it is to be found in.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I think what Stillakid was wanting was something like

    A-Wing.....Target
    Trash Compactor...Wal-Mart

    Just having a section with the exclusive and the store it is to be found in.

    Yeah! That's it!

    And maybe with a little comment next to each like: seem to be showing up in the East, or seems to be showing up everywhere, or seems to no longer be available in many places so you're SOL. Something like that. Non-specific yet very informative and to the point.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Yeah! That's it!

    And maybe with a little comment next to each like: seem to be showing up in the East, or seems to be showing up everywhere, or seems to no longer be available in many places so you're SOL. Something like that. Non-specific yet very informative and to the point.
    Nope, wont happen. They need to keep room for fake error and variation figures. Just Kidding Steve! But really, what Stillakid said would be great!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by turbowars
    Nope, wont happen. They need to keep room for fake error and variation figures. Just Kidding Steve! But really, what Stillakid said would be great!
    Umm..... we have had that feature for the past 4 years... Visit the Collector's Database > Advanced Search and search by Exclusive.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO