Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tattoo artist gets revenge

http://www.angelfire.com/pa3/topless...tooartist.html

For some reason I can't blame the guy for feeling violated in a way. Using your culture or heritage as pop culture does probably smart. It would be similar to Indian headdresses being used as a fashion statement. I would file this under "buyer beware." I do find it somewhat idiotic to have words written on your body that you yourself don't know how to read.

Through the 80's Japanese cartoonists did the same with English words. They used words they thought looked good and used them in their works. My personal favorite was found in an anime cartoon that depicted 2 characters walking past an ice cream parlor where the 2 flavors of the day were Blee Berry and Hot Pony . Mmmm..Hot Pony is my favorite.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

that's flippin' hysterical!! I'm just glad my tattoo isn't anything along those lines where i don't know what it means. Rock on!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Not sure which is better: the article or "blee berry."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That is friggin' hilarious. I knew something like this would happen eventually.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I think it's hilarious and they deserve what they get. I think it's ignorant to japanese language tatooed on you for no reason than that it looks cool. I used to see it all the time in college. It's not they are even interested in the culture, if they were, I would have no problem with it, as I am sure he wouldn't either.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I don't doubt this could happen, but this article seems to be a joke. I don't know for sure, but it's not as if they had sound references, or a major news agent backing them up. Sounds like something from the Onion.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

There have been a small rash of these incidents over the last few months that have made the news. I'm willing to believe that a good part of these stories are true.

Here is an ugly boy:

http://weblog.delacour.net/archives/...attoo_what.php

A man who is a woman and a girl who is a chicken prostitute. Suckers.

http://www.warwickboar.co.uk/?article=643

This must be a joke. That website didn't use a byline or source for this "story." If it is true then both the tatooer and -ee are dopes. The tatooer for being dishonest and giving tatoos of asian characters after complaining that people want them, and the tatooees for not checking out the correct "spelling."
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Both sides of the story are idiots but it's a darn funny situation!