12" Jedi Council???

I was just browsing the net for a 12" lando skiff when I came across a listing to preorder 12" Saesee Tinn. This wasn't an old listing because it was listed as being packaged with the new Blue US box like the ewoks, biker scout wave.
    So I was just wondering if this has been confirmed or if the jedi council thing has been halted for now.
    It seems to me, of all the PT 12" figures, the jedi were selling best, so I would think it wise to continue with this plan. Aren't there 8 figures remaining, now?

I hope they make all of the members of the council. There are seven left, counting the Saesee Tiin. (From Episode One).
    MADE
    1. Mace Windu
    2. Ki Adi Mundi
    3. Plo Koon
    4. New Yoda
    5. Saesee Tiin

Still need Depa Billaba , Yaddle, Yarael Poof, Eeth Koth, Adi Gallia, Oppo Rancis, and Even Piell.
    From Ep2: Coleman Trebor and Shaak Ti.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Wouldn't be too bad if we get them in 12" form.

I guess I really don't care if we get all of the jedi council. I would just like to have some of the cooler looking jedi -- like Kit Fisto, for example -- because I think some of the council members are pretty bland.

Yeah! Kit Fistko!!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I want the Council, plus Kit Fisto, Bariss and Luminara made.

I even think that Nikto Jedi would be sweet!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by derek
    where did you see this figure listed?
    I saw it on r2dtoys.com.
    Don't know if that means it's true, though.