Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Dukes Of Hazzard

I read that Ashton Kutcher is playing Luke. Beu is being played by some guy from Fast and Furious. I was looking through some of the old DOH photos and noticed that Tom Welling could pull off a good Luke, wouldn't that be ironic. And Daisy is being played by...... you ready.......

Britney Spears.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Good God man, are they making this a comedy? They could do much better with he casting than that.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 08-03-2003 at 05:02 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

SWEET JESUS DON"T KILL THE DUKES OF HAZZARD!!!!!!

They've done it to so many other franchises but I didn't care about any of them so no loss until now. IS THERE NO GOD? Next thing they have Justin Timberlake cast to Michael Knight in Knight Rider movie. I believe that is a sign of the apocolypse followed by the 4 Horsemen.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Damn you Exhaust Port, you just KNOW that some studio executive is reading your post and is saying,"Justing Timberlake for Knight Rider.....My God!!! That's Brilliant!!!" and right about..............now, he's calling up his buddies to set up interviews and contract negotiations for the morning. Nooooooooooooo!! Look what you've done!!

hehehehehe just messin'
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

ARrgh...You're right, I've doomed us all. Nnooooooooooo.......the humanity...

i wonder what flag will be on top of the general lee? maybe the United Nations flag? or the new georgia state flag? there is almost no way the confederate battle flag will be on their car's roof. if it is, they'll get protested!

this whole movie sounds like a bad idea.........and Ashton Kutcher is officially an idiot. he turns down superman for this?

and it's "Bo" not "Beu".

but you're right scruffziller, i could see tom welling play luke duke. i also heard someone mention ben afflect and matt damon for these roles, but we all know they would be better as "coy and vance"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by derek
    it's "Bo" not "Beu".
    Le Dukes of Hazzard.

Stupid idea! Granted Britney would look real good in them Daisy Dukes!

But that still doesn't justify butchering the Dukes of Hazzard! This is one of my all time favorite shows from the 80's!

And how in the hell are they every going to replace James Best as Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane? Can't be done!
    Give yourself to the Dark Side of the Force!!! Vive l' Empereur!!!

They have to use a Confederate flag. Since they'll probably re-use footage from the 1970's TV show (like they did in the 2 TV movies) it'll be easier, you know, for continuity.
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

and it's "Bo" not "Beu".
    Really????

Wasn't "Bo" short for something?? I always thought it was spelled that way too but I have seen real people with that name and they spelled it "Beu" or something different than "Bo". One time in gradeschool (back when this show was the big thing) I had a workshest assignment that I was doing and I wanted to change my name to one of the charachters so I put in the space "Bo", because I thought I was him. And my teacher exclaimed "who got "Bo" on their paper. I had to raise my hand.
    i wonder what flag will be on top of the general lee? maybe the United Nations flag? or the new georgia state flag? there is almost no way the confederate battle flag will be on their car's roof. if it is, they'll get protested!
    I am afraid you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist_14
    And how in the hell are they every going to replace James Best as Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane? Can't be done!
    Eugene Levy (Jim's Dad from American Pie) would make a good Rosco.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 08-04-2003 at 09:48 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!