Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nashville area

Question Nashville area

Anyone care about the Nashville area?

Friday I found the Clone Wars Gunship at Target. The better news is that all the old crap at Target was either in clearance or shipped back to Hasbro. So hopefully new figs are on the way.

Re: Nashville area

Just figured I would throw up a post here now and again in case so one new comes along. I found a VOTC Chewie at Media Play in 100 Oaks. Also wednesday saw 2 VOTC fetts at Media Play in rivergate. There an extra $3 but they're there.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Picked up the Sly, Rabe, Amidala etc wave at Walmart on Charlotte. I left a Amidala and Sly. They had bent corners as did many of the ones I picked up. Also Target on White Bridge road had two Unleashed Dookus.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

hello,
    next month i will be flying to nashville to drive to oakridge, is there much happening out there?
    later

Well what are you looking for? Most of the OTC has passed it seems. VOTC is cluttered with Han, Ben, Leia, Lando, Luke, and some Yodas. POTC has started to hit. I believe I will have two extra sets of that wave if you are interested (I was going to post them later after I got them from Kebco). There is always a chance a store will get a case of some new OTC/VOTC. I haven't seen scene #3 and #4 of the council but by next month I'm sure they we have popped up. Let me know what you need and I will keep an eye open.

the only thing i'm hunting right now is the new cantina wave, and then the kmart cantina set II , just because there are no kmarts in my area.
    thanks

Let me know when you are coming in. There are two K marts relatively close and easy to give directions to from the airport. I have seen the cantina wave yet but honestly haven't looked yet.

The cantina wave was at Rivergate Target. The whole case was there with scout, sand, and stormtrooper. Saw a few leftovers of anime figs last week mostly mace and durge. Haven't seen the micro machines yet.

Went to Bellvue TRU they had council scene 3 & 4 in good amounts.

Wal-Mart off Charlotte had VOTC on clearance for $7.00 they had Leia, Han, Luke, Obi, Lando, c-3po and a couple of Vaders. Shame there were no Stormtrooper but probably better for me that they didn't.

Reminds me Target in Hermitage had VOTC 12" for 19.95. I might pick these up if I see them cheap enough. I'm not big on 12" but if the price is right maybe.

I got the preview figs at Wal-mart yesterday in Rivergate they also had them at Target. No sign of the starfighter but I haven't seen anyone post they found it. Wal-Mart also had the Titanium TIE and Falcon but the packaging was damaged.