Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nashville area

Hybrid View

Question Nashville area

Anyone care about the Nashville area?

Friday I found the Clone Wars Gunship at Target. The better news is that all the old crap at Target was either in clearance or shipped back to Hasbro. So hopefully new figs are on the way.

Re: Nashville area

Just figured I would throw up a post here now and again in case so one new comes along. I found a VOTC Chewie at Media Play in 100 Oaks. Also wednesday saw 2 VOTC fetts at Media Play in rivergate. There an extra $3 but they're there.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Picked up the Sly, Rabe, Amidala etc wave at Walmart on Charlotte. I left a Amidala and Sly. They had bent corners as did many of the ones I picked up. Also Target on White Bridge road had two Unleashed Dookus.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

hello,
    next month i will be flying to nashville to drive to oakridge, is there much happening out there?
    later

Well what are you looking for? Most of the OTC has passed it seems. VOTC is cluttered with Han, Ben, Leia, Lando, Luke, and some Yodas. POTC has started to hit. I believe I will have two extra sets of that wave if you are interested (I was going to post them later after I got them from Kebco). There is always a chance a store will get a case of some new OTC/VOTC. I haven't seen scene #3 and #4 of the council but by next month I'm sure they we have popped up. Let me know what you need and I will keep an eye open.

the only thing i'm hunting right now is the new cantina wave, and then the kmart cantina set II , just because there are no kmarts in my area.
    thanks

Found Coruscant wave at the Rivergate Wal-mart. Looks like they had 2 cases took one full set and left the other. I didn't see any of the UGH figures I did pick up the 4 Upatau clones for Sal though. TRU had a Slave 1 6" titanium and several of the titanium figures (most are in the overhead).

Picked up the Gunship at Rivergate TRU today. They had all the VTSC as well. Wal-Mart had the H&V wave 1. Still no sign of Tatooine wave.

Picked up UGH Scorch and Grievous today at Bellvue TRU. Still no Hunt for Grievous. Picked up the last of the Tatooine wave yesterday at various Wal-Marts and saw the At-At Ultra Titanium as well.

Picked up the Hunt for Grevious pack at TRU Rivergate. There are 4 or 5 more there. So essentially I'm caught up.