Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nashville area

Re: Nashville area

The walmart on Charlotte in Bellvue had the newest Unleashed in large supply yesterday. Didn't pick any up but they look good.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Re: Nashville area

Picked up the ROTS Galactic Heroes at the Hermitage Target last night. I was excited. The Emporer/Yoda pack is pretty weak but other than that they are what you expect.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Found Coruscant wave at the Rivergate Wal-mart. Looks like they had 2 cases took one full set and left the other. I didn't see any of the UGH figures I did pick up the 4 Upatau clones for Sal though. TRU had a Slave 1 6" titanium and several of the titanium figures (most are in the overhead).

Picked up the Gunship at Rivergate TRU today. They had all the VTSC as well. Wal-Mart had the H&V wave 1. Still no sign of Tatooine wave.

Picked up UGH Scorch and Grievous today at Bellvue TRU. Still no Hunt for Grievous. Picked up the last of the Tatooine wave yesterday at various Wal-Marts and saw the At-At Ultra Titanium as well.

Picked up the Hunt for Grevious pack at TRU Rivergate. There are 4 or 5 more there. So essentially I'm caught up.

I picked up the Attack of the Sith Lord (Ep1) Battle pack toady at TRU Rivergate. They had two of the Bemise of Boba Fett Battle pack and all of the exclusive vehicle. No new figures of titaniums though.

Picked up the Snowspeeder and Kit's Starfighter at Target last night. Still no sign of the Endor/Naboo wave or any of the tins.

I found the Prequel tins at Walmart last night. They were on the top over the figure in the Hermitage. I left a set but since I could barely strech to get the ones I needed you will have to look sharp to see them.

Found quite a bit lately

Friday Target Latest titanium 3" including blue Naboo fighter, republic gunship, TIE Bomber, and Snowspeeder.

Friday Walmart titanium C-3PO and Grevious

Monday TRU Endor trooper (Black), Vader, Rep Been, Gragra, Mars and Dud, Naboo Soldier, and Darth Maul.

Wednesday Walmart saw the newest Galactic Heroes but already ordered them online.