Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Good deal or not

Is it a good deal to trade a Jorg Sacul figure for a Silver Fett figure?

NO

Fett will be available from the fan club for at the most $12...
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I wouldn't if you are the owner of the Jorge Sacul figure. I'm getting a couple silver fett's next weekend at Wizard World, but there is no way I would trade one of my Jorge S. figures even if I didn't.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I'll make this unanimous. Hell No!!!
    Give yourself to the Dark Side of the Force!!! Vive l' Empereur!!!

What the heck, I'll post too.

Don't do it. Or at least wait until it's official that there aren't anymore in circulation.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

So it still would not be worth it even if I have three of them. Two in package and one out. How much is Jorg worth? How much is The Fett worth?

Hit eBay and answer that question for yourself. Just do a search for each to get a feel of what the market currently values them at.

J

Quote Originally Posted by BFett88
    So it still would not be worth it even if I have three of them. Two in package and one out. How much is Jorg worth? How much is The Fett worth?
    a figure is only worth whatever someone will pay you for it. that being said currently people are paying much more for jorg than they would for a silver fett. when you start worrying about the value of your figures then you no longer have a hobby but an investment. still i'd side with everyone once and recommend you not make the trade

I was doing some thinking. Thankyou all for your help. But I think I am going to make the trade. I will still have two. For me it is not for the money but because I enjoy collecting. For me to give another person a chance to get a Jorg and for me to get the Fett is great. Then I will have all the silver figs. Then I wont have to worry about finding Fett in the future.