Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Yeah, there are Platinum Medals. Out of the three games, only two of the games have them (Battle for Naboo and Rogue Leader).

In "Battle for Naboo" you have do better than you normally would for gold medals. There is one big catch behind these medals, they don't tell you exactly how much better you have to be in order to get them. I have the Platinum requirements written down and can post them if you like. Your reward for all plats is the AAT and Swamp Speeder.

In "Rogue Leader" the Plats are also referred to sometimes as Ace Medals. They aren't as hard to get. First, you have unlock ace mode by getting all gold medals. Then, simply complete a level with ace mode turned on to recieve them. Your reward for all plats is your final rank, "Gallactic Allied Commander".

Here are the platinum requirements for "Battle for Naboo".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plats.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	793  

Question

Any more codes yet for unlocking Slave I or Vader's Tie.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Help anybody?I can't get any of the codes you guys have posted to work.Any Ideas?
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

I don't have any more codes to post at the moment evenflow, but don't worry. As soon as I get some more, I'll post them immediately.

What seems to be the exact problem Dryanta?
    Most of the codes posted here have been two parters. In order for them to work, you must put the first password in, then the other. The first code put in will never beep. Also, you can't put in the first part of one code, put in another code, then put in the second part of the original code. They have to be put in back to back. You might also be entering the code wrong (one incorrect letter, etc.). The only other thing I can think of is that you might be hitting the wrong button to enter the code, like the backout button. Hope that helps.

got it now.Thanks.All I need now is more codes(slave 1 Vader's advanced ect.)thanks again
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

After a long drought, I have a new code. Hopefully this will help. I'll post more as I get them.

AYZB!RCL (R2-D2 will not beep) - All upgrades {1st. part}
    WRKFORIT (R2-D2 will beep) - All upgrades {2nd. part}

Thumbs up

Very cool. Keep them coming though. We still need the codes for Slave I and Vader's Tie. And if there are any other hidden ships in there.

Will do evenflow. I am expecting at least seven more codes to be found for the game. One for each of the four remaining bonus levels, one for both of the remaining known secret ships, and at least one for an unknown, code exclusive, secret ship.

Thumbs up

Awesome, I can't wait. I am assuming that the secret ship will be an Episode II ship.