Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Here's another code.

TVLYBBXL (R2-D2 will not beep) - Open second bonus level {1st. part}
    NOWAR!!! (R2-D2 will beep) - Open second bonus level {2nd. part}

If there is a secret unknown ship as the extra A-Wing in the hanger would suggest, my guess is that it will probably be from Episode II. This will most likely be the last code to be released.

Thumbs up

I got Battle for Naboo again!! I posted earlier that my first game got stolen, but i ordered it and Voila!! So i was replaying the game...the first time i got all the gold medals sans one. Then i read here about the platinum medals so that would give the game an added value...so as i started playing the game...man, the game moves sooooslow...specially after playing Rougue Leader for a long time. Try this, play Rougue Leader in the GC, for lets say 2 days, then quit playing and start Battle for Naboo. You'll see what i mean. Anyway, i still love Battle for Naboo, and i'm getting all my medals back. Good Luck my friends!!
    As always...........L

I'm back with another new code. I'll have more when they are available.

AZTBOHII (R2-D2 will not beep) - Open third bonus level {1st. part}
    OUTCAST! (R2-D2 will beep) - Open third bonus level {2nd. part}

Thanks Lord malakite.
    I went back and started the game over again and used the other codes you posted to open the first two bonus missions.I then had enough points to open the last two.
    I managed to open Slave one with all the silvers but there is no way I'll ever get all gold for Vaders Tie or the Imperial shuttle.
    Any scuttle butt at all about the supposed EP 2 secret ship that may be in there?Jedi Star fighter maybe?
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Originally posted by Dryanta
    Any scuttle butt at all about the supposed EP 2 secret ship that may be in there?Jedi Star fighter maybe?
    Not much is known about an unknown secret ship as of right now. I believe there is at least one based on two factors. First, the original Rogue Squadron had one for Episode I, plus the game came out a few months before Episode I was in theaters. The same holds true to Rogue Leader when compared to Episode II's release in theaters. So it only makes sense. Second, we know for a fact that the second X-Wing is replaced with a secret ship in the main hanger of this game. It only makes sense that the same will hold true with the second A-Wing. Most people believe that if there is a secret ship, it will indeed be the Jedi Starfighter since it looks quite similar in appearance. This code will most likely be the last to be found if there is one since it is the most anticipated.

What levels are you having trouble getting gold on?
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 04-04-2002 at 08:52 PM.

I managed to get two golds before my newer TV blew up.LOL
    Now all I have is an old set were I can barely see my sites.LOL.Man I do mean blew up too.I had to use Slave one to get gold in ison corridor ambush.It also works great for the first part of vengence on kothis.Thanks for the info.I was unaware of the previous game setup
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

You've been asking for it. Now by popular demand the code is here.

PZ?APBSY (R2-D2 will not beep) - Boba Fett's Slave I {1st. part}
    IRONSHIP (R2-D2 will beep) - Boba Fett's Slave I {2nd. part}
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 11-01-2002 at 02:46 AM.

Thumbs up

Great Work!!!!!! Just a few more left, Vader's Tie and if there are any other secret ships. Great work though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Two more codes. Get them while they're hot.

AJHH!?JY (R2-D2 will not beep) - Lamda Shuttle {1st. part}
    BUSTOUR (R2-D2 will beep) - Lamda Shuttle {2nd. part}

OGGRWPDG (R2-D2 will not beep) - Open fourth bonus level {1st. part}
    EEKEEK! (R2-D2 will beep) - Open fourth bonus level {2nd. part}
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 04-22-2002 at 12:22 PM.