SSG Wizard World coverage up now

Hasbro Clone Wars coverage:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/photo/...ry.php?cat=699

Not a lot of basic figure coverage yet, but SirSteve is going back to get more.

Kit Fisto shown at the show has his "skirt" piece on backwards, looks a little like President's Skroob's "beam up" scene in Spaceballs.

Deluxe Durge w/ speederbike really looks good, this is the first CW toy I'm heartily looking forward to.

There's more to see, and keep checking back for more new pics.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I had Steve tell Hasbro about the Kit Fisto skirt and they fixed it (nobody else had told 'em, I guess nobody noticed or something), so we'll have corrected pics of that sometime later today when we add more Clone Wars coverage.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just noticed somethin, in all the pictures of Obi-Wan I've seen on here and on Galactic Hunter from Wizard World he also has his skirt piece backwards. His lightsaber's supposed to be on the left as it is in the official Hasbro pics which you can tell cause in the official ones his belt clip is on the front as well.

Crazy Hasbro, no wonder we hardly get any help at nonconvention times- they're too busy trying to get their pants straight!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"