Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Indiana Jones DVD info

Um, sorry about a seperate post, but there was a thread about the Indy DVD's a while back and now, it's gone.

Thought i'd give everybody the heads up that hte Indiana Jones DVD set is being released a few weeks earlier, October 21st!!

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?...ndiana%2BJones

With that and "28 days Later" being out on that day, it's going to be an expensive tuesday for me. I can't wait!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Thanx for the heads up . I hope the UK release date has also been put forward. Anyways, it'll make November's DVD list a little easier on the wallet .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Wow that's a great price especially since most stores run sales during the first week of release so it will probably be even cheaper then.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

watchin chappelles show the lost episodes.
    holy cow! that is a terrific price! can't wait to get it!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

This is excellent. I can't wait for this. It reminds me of what is still left to come out!

Paramount have submitted the cut version of Temple of Doom to the BBFC . The UK's version was edited to obtain a PG rating, but I was hoping for the DVD they will use the unedited version, but they've not !

PENDO!
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Pendo- Uh, huh? Does this mean that ALL the DVD releases for Temple will be edited or just the UK? Also, what is edited from the flick anyway? I don't think i've seen it edited.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

It's just the UK version that will be edited .

I know there is a scene of a hand in a guy's chest ripping out his heart which is gone , and the guy in flames as he is sacrificed. I also heard there were scenes of Short Round being whipped and Indy shouting something like "Leave him alone you bastards" which is also gone in our version .

The BBFC said they were willing to review the uncut version when the VHS came out, but Spielberg wouldn't let them .

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

what?!?!? If i'm reading this right, that's NUTS!! so, when you purchase the DVD's when they come out, you'll be getting the movie all edited and crap?!?! This isn't a broadcast on television or anything, so why in the hell would it be edited?!?! That's just stupid! Damn the Man!!

watchin chappelles show the lost episodes.
    that is awful. its a dvd for gods sake! it is supposed to have all the stuff in it! lucky us i guess...
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!