Trade Jorge Sacul for Silver Boba Fett

I recently purchased a Jorge Sacul/TF Vader bundle and I am looking to trade the Jorge Sacul for a mint condition Silver Boba Fett.

The condition of the Jorge Sacul is rated at C8 or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Jack O'Neil
    I recently purchased a Jorge Sacul/TF Vader bundle and I am looking to trade the Jorge Sacul for a mint condition Silver Boba Fett.

The condition of the Jorge Sacul is rated at C8 or higher.
    Hi there, I have a Silver Fett in mint condition. What makes your Sacul C-8? Any dents or creases? I'm in the US, where are you at?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by turbowars
    Hi there, I have a Silver Fett in mint condition. What makes your Sacul C-8? Any dents or creases? I'm in the US, where are you at?
    The description on the website said figures would be C8 or higher, that is why I say it, could get to me and be perfect, wont know until it gets here with the TF Vader.

I am in the UK.

The description on the website said figures would be C8 or higher, that is why I say it, could get to me and be perfect, wont know until it gets here with the TF Vader.

I am in the UK.
    Ok, well when you get it LMK and we can make the trade. Sound good?
    (Like my posts)

Recieved my bundle today, the Jorge Sacul has the bottom right corner bent but apart from that it is in perfect condition , would rate it an C8.5 if there is such a thing hehe.

Recieved my bundle today, the Jorge Sacul has the bottom right corner bent but apart from that it is in perfect condition , would rate it an C8.5 if there is such a thing hehe.
    Cool. You have a PM.
    (Like my posts)