Arrow Legacy of the Jedi

I just finished this hardback young reader novel. It's the one where the Padawan/Master relationships between Yoda-Dooku-QuiGon-ObiWan-Anakin are developed. It was pretty good, especially since Jude I-write-the-Star-Wars-books-I-write-the-books Watson is the author. Only problem for me? The Yoda-Dooku connection. Read it for yourself to determine that aspect. I always like books that include a flashback story about a character who previously has been killed or has died. Qui-Gon is a sadder death to me than Chewbacca was, even though both died honorably (defending other people).

Comments? Anyone actually find this book?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I was looking for this in my local Borders a few weekas ago and didn't find it. I definitely want to read it though.

Instead I got a couple of the Boba Fett young readers, plus To Kill A Mockingbird (haven't eradi it since I was about 12) and A Tree Grows In Brooklyn.

I'll check this Borders again, plus there's one further north, by my Target.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars