Arrow Legacy of the Jedi

I just finished this hardback young reader novel. It's the one where the Padawan/Master relationships between Yoda-Dooku-QuiGon-ObiWan-Anakin are developed. It was pretty good, especially since Jude I-write-the-Star-Wars-books-I-write-the-books Watson is the author. Only problem for me? The Yoda-Dooku connection. Read it for yourself to determine that aspect. I always like books that include a flashback story about a character who previously has been killed or has died. Qui-Gon is a sadder death to me than Chewbacca was, even though both died honorably (defending other people).

Comments? Anyone actually find this book?
    "That's what Sheev said."

I was looking for this in my local Borders a few weekas ago and didn't find it. I definitely want to read it though.

Instead I got a couple of the Boba Fett young readers, plus To Kill A Mockingbird (haven't eradi it since I was about 12) and A Tree Grows In Brooklyn.

I'll check this Borders again, plus there's one further north, by my Target.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars