Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pre-order THOH4 from Amazon

This is to the Simpsons collectors, if you don't know, you can pre-order the THOH4 from Amazon.com. It is $40 and ships on October 1. Just letting you guys (and gals) know.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Damn, you beat me to posting it!! I ordered mine today. I might order another one though, but we'll see. You can also get the Be-Sharps Playset as well as the amazon.com ONLY Simpsons Tracey Ullman Era set. Good stuff! Thanks for beating me to the punch!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yeah I ordered one as well, as I've never seen any of the previous ones in stores. I forgot about the Tracey Ullman & Be-Sharps sets.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

I just ordered these 3 playsets off Amazon. I have noticed that none of the Targets around here are carrying any of the WOS stuff anymore. Has anyone found the new Simpsons stuff at a Target recently?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    I just ordered these 3 playsets off Amazon. I have noticed that none of the Targets around here are carrying any of the WOS stuff anymore. Has anyone found the new Simpsons stuff at a Target recently?

The 2 packs have turned up all over Orlando at Targets.

Homer & Marge
    Apu & Grandpa
    Krusty & ?? I forget

Anyway, $9.99 ain't too shabby either.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Milhouse I believe. Yeah, I'm really excited about these sets because of the price. Tomorrow I guess I'll have to swing by the local Target to see if anything has appeared.

EP- Yeah,i picked up an entire case of the current wave at my local Target. (6 for moc, 4 to mail in for Be-Sharps Barney- damn me for being a MOC collector!!)

No sightings of the environment yet though (at targets at least). I got mine at TRU for 29.99!!! WTH is up with this price hike?!?!!?!?!? Anyway, HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Boy it's got to be tough for the MOC crowd with all the mail-away figures. What's the new environment? I can't remember what I can expect to add to my collection.

It's Herman w/ the Military Antique shop.

I'd be stoked if Playmates hadn't killing The Simpsons line. I remember the toy line's prime too. They were hard to get and everybody was collecting them. They used to be gone before they even made it on the shelf. Then there was the way over-priced exclusives, and MORE over-priced exclusives.

Now a days, stores are practically giving them away. Clearances, clearances, clearances....
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett