Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Retail Store?

What is at this time the best retail (Not Online) store to find new Star Wars Figures?

Currently in my area it's Magic Mart.

I would have to say Target around here. I have found almost every new fig there in the past month.
    May the force be with You!!!!!

Right now, Target, although since I found some of the new figures last month, I haven't seen a thing since. All the rerst still have last year's waves rotting on the pegs.

I havent found nada at any store. I couldnt tell you. I am looking to online retailers as a possibility soon if things dont pick up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    Currently in my area it's Magic Mart.

Do you live in West Virginia?

I used to shop at the one in Quincy.

Around here, Orlando that is....Target
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Do you live in West Virginia?

I used to shop at the one in Quincy.
    Yep I'm in West Virginia, I shop at the one in Beckley, it hasn't been open long, that's probably why they have new figures.

Believe it or not...I have nothing to say for Chicago...can't find a thing. But in St. Louis, TRU. Found almost all there...then before that was WalMart.....Target is starting to pop up, but not close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    Yep I'm in West Virginia, I shop at the one in Beckley, it hasn't been open long, that's probably why they have new figures.

I actually miss it up there. I may move back next year. I lived in Cabin Creek...20 miles from everything.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Target has everything, and keeps getting it in. Wal-Mart gets in only Collection 1, which is still better than nothing I guess.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram