Thread: Disney List

Post Disney List

Can anyone list all of the disney toys exclusives...

Three waves of figures
    Starspeeder3000
    Landspeeder diecast car

Any others?

Yes, there is a Micro Machines Starspeeder 3000

(I own all, except, for Wave 3 (coming REALLY soon), and the Die-Cast car...
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)
    My home is where my computer is...

That's not true, there's no MM Starspeeder 3000. There's the Starspeeder 3000 pullback toy that's almost Action Fleet-sized, but it's not an MM or AF (or even made by Hasbro or Galoob).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I prefer to call it like that ..

Becouse it would be MM Scale, becosue original Data refer to the SS3K as the Double Lengt of an X-Wing...

Anybody know Who made it ??
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)
    My home is where my computer is...

If it were Micro Machines' scale, it'd be less than 2 inches long, and if in scale with the MM X-wing, it'd be about 1/3rd the size it actually is. It's too small for Action Fleet and too big for Die Cast, though it's slightly closer to DC than AF.

I have heard that it was manufactured by Applause, but nothing beyond rumor. I am pretty sure they are who did the Disneyland exclusive Indiana Jones figure from a few years back though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Disney List

Is the Landspeeder diecast car with 3PO and R2 3"??
    As always...........L