Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Temuera Morrison returning?!?!?

Hopefully not a Jango Fett... Stormtrooper, since it's been confirmed that he won't be playing a full grown Clonetrooper in it?

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...s20030811.html
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 08-11-2003 at 05:05 PM.

What? I can see maybe recording the voices for Boba/clonetoropers/stormtroopers, but not anything else. This is odd, but cool!
    Where was it confirmed that he would not play an adult clone, though?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Where was it confirmed that he would not play an adult clone, though?
    In Star Wars Insider #69 McCallum said he probably would not be returning, I thought he said would not instead of probably not, so I guess there's still a chance he could be a Clone Trooper.

It would only make sense that he has SOME work w/ the troopers since he is the primary source for all their DNA and whatnot. It will be kinda weird though! hehehehehehe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Temuera was one of the actors I hoped would be returning . Whether he's playing a full grown clone, or just providing his voice, I'll be happy . I just hope they don't make him Jango Fett, and explain that the one killed by Mace on Geonosis was really a clone !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Vocal work or hologram sounds like the most logical use for him. Or degraded DNA clonetroopers looking rough as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendo
    Temuera was one of the actors I hoped would be returning . Whether he's playing a full grown clone, or just providing his voice, I'll be happy . I just hope they don't make him Jango Fett, and explain that the one killed by Mace on Geonosis was really a clone !

PENDO!
    I don't think we have to worry about that. I don't think he'd lie to his son like that. He wouldn't have left Boba there all by himself to get captured or killed or something.

I think the most logical choices are his voice, clone trooper, or Boba Fett. They can do wounders with makeup now a days .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Quote Originally Posted by icatch9
    I think the most logical choices are his voice, clone trooper, or Boba Fett. They can do wounders with makeup now a days .
    Boba Fett? Isn't he supposed to be 13 in Ep3??? Those growth spurts are a real pain !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

The Kaminoans lied a little bit. They altered him... just a tad.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Hey, I didn't say it'd look good, I just said it was a possability . After all Luke and Liea are supposed to be 16 in ANH.

Also, it's possible that Boba took some growth stuff after his dad was killed. So that he'd be fully grown and powerful enough to kill Mace. You know, and angry teenager would do something like that. If it was an option wouldn't you have when you were 13?
    If you want to find it you have to shop.