Is Hasbro coming to Wizard World Texas?

With Wizard World not only coming to Texas but a mere five miles from my front door I am left wondering if Hasbro will grace us with their presence. Needless to say, Wizard has been less than forthcoming with their guest list, much less details on something like Hasbro's presence. Has anyone heard anything? And yes, I know this may or may not be the ideal locale for this post, but it seemed the best place since other posts discuss the recent Chicago show.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Where can we find more information about wizard world? -- I did not know that they were comming to TEXAS -- WOW!!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Quote Originally Posted by JediBoulton
    Where can we find more information about wizard world? -- I did not know that they were comming to TEXAS -- WOW!!!
    http://www.wizarduniverse.com/conventions/texas.cfm

Hasbro will not be there.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    Why am I not surprised that Hasbro has determined to snub Texas. It is bad enough that we are amoung the last to get their products (which may not be entirely Hasbro's doing), but then they abandon the show tour circuit right before Christmas! What are they thinking! It would seem that one of the last shows of the year would be the ideal place for Hasbro to ply their wares. Once again, Texas gets the short end of the stick!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.