New figs are still making an appearance!

Good finds from Friday 8/8, I found the KB exclusive TIE Fighter.

Picked up the Lego Jabba Set at Target half off ($14.98). Glad I waited for that one.

Also found all of the following at another Target:

Command Gunship
    2 Vaders
    1 Boba/Pit of Carkoon
    1 C-3PO
    Han Hoth (Blue coat) and
    Mynock Chewie
    and the best surprise of the night,
    both the Geonosian War Room and Jedi Council "Screen Scene" Packs.

Both of the screen scene sets are AWESOME.

One problem though, if I can't find another set each of thesem they may never get a breath of fresh air from the packaging. They look great in the package so that's how they'll stay, but I really am itching to open them up.
    Move along, move along

I just found Coleman Trebor, Wat Tambor, and deluxe Obi-wan and Jango in a collectibles shop in Switzerland. Couldn't care less about the deluxe figs, but I had to leave Coleman and Wat in the store. At nearly 25 bucks each (in US dollars), that's just too much. I already pre-ordered them from Kebco, and will just have to wait longer for my order to come in.

I did make a major find for me there - the Epic Force Qui-Gonn. It was a bit pricey, but was the only one I needed from that series, and I never found it in the US. No sign of the eeopie, though, but it was nice to find something rare while on my vacation.

Nice! I've been waiting for the Jabba Palace Lego set to go down to 50%. Now I need to find one after the Target toy isle reset.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000