Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs up My brother's Aurra Sing bust

Just wanted to brag a little and show off the Aurra Sing bust my brother is currently working on. It's still a work in progress but it looks supercool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aurrasing.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	245  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Wow! Nice bust. The head isn't bad either...
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

I'll say! *budda bump*

That's really cool! I can't sculpt worth crap...I can draw...but give me clay or something and I can make an ashtray
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Ya Know, if Aurra Sing is a Bounty Hunter, she must make some money right? well um, maybe she should invest in a bra of some sort...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I CAN SEE HER NIPPLES!!!!!!
    J.
    "Luke, I am your Father.......and your Brother" -Vader ESB veryvery special edition

bumping this back up....

My brother is figuring out a way to use real hair for her ponytail.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

This was the one I was referring to in the other thread.

How far along is he on this one? He really does outstanding work. Better than a lot of "professionals" who work at Bowen and the like. Absolutely outstanding, IMO.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

looks pretty cool! wish I could sculp like that...

Outstanding!

bigB, have you any updated pics on how the process went? Very cool . . .

Thumbs up

Your brothers work is awesome!!!