Question New Hoth Soldier

I know this is premature. But from the pics can anyone tell if the new Hoth soldier has a functional holster. It looks like he does which is a good thing but I cannot tell if that's a gun or radio or what.
    What are your thoughts?

I dont know if the holster works but am wondering more along the lines of if they will give him two different head sculpts like they did for the Endor soldier. I hope they do. It looks better having different looking (even if its only two) faces than having an army that looks the same.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Don't know if it's just me but the head on this new soldier looks really amateurish. I dunno, it just doesn't look like an awful lot of work went into doing the head. Looks like a custom job, bit of sculpey wrapped round an older head. I'm not getting that excited about this one. Rieeken on the other hand looks fab.

I agree with Koolaid-killer that there should be some variations in head as some collectors like to army build with them not clone build.
    I also think the sculpting lacks detail as if it was from the POTF2 genre minus the muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Don't know if it's just me but the head on this new soldier looks really amateurish. I dunno, it just doesn't look like an awful lot of work went into doing the head. Looks like a custom job, bit of sculpey wrapped round an older head. I'm not getting that excited about this one. Rieeken on the other hand looks fab.
    True that was pretty disappointing, it looks gloppy around the edges. I wish they'd do something like what they did with Hoth Han and the mask.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"