Thread: Darth Maul

Darth Maul

The only good thing about this movie IMO was the bad character Darth Maul. Even the music created for him was excellent.
    As I was doing an inventory of my collection, I thought it interesting that the fewest figures I had came from Ep I. This is a reflection on my thoughts of the movie.
    I have three: Darth Maul, Obi Wan and Qui Gonn

What no Queen Amidala? There were some fantatsic POTJ figures of her (does that count in this forum?).

I agree though that Maul was cool.

I agree Maul was one of the bestter figures made in the EP1 line. Some of the others were done up nicely as well. Amidala(pre-mentioned) Nute and Rune as well. I dont think they made many figures for the Ep1 line I only have about 43 of them. How many were made for this line?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

yngadult, I'd rethink and pick up one more, Ep1 Darth Sideous is a great figure. IMO one of the better Ep1 figures, and a good substitute for the OT Palpatine we've always wanted.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I really liked allot of the episode I figs, but got kind of tired by all the Maul, Anakin, Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan figs. However I loved the Kay Bee exclusive maul that came with the micro machine sith infiltrator. I also liked that Maul in the Tatooine Showdown three pack. Although the figure is a statue it is really nice!
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Darth Maul is diffent a cool chacter to bad they killed. He was the one the got me in to collect Star Wars figures. As far as how many where made of just basic fig the total is 49 not counting all the differnt Battle Droids.

I told myself I would just buy one Ep1 figure when the film came out - just for old times sake. That was the first Obi-Wan figure. So I suppose it was Obi-Wan that got me back into collecting (it probably would have been Maul if he hadn't been so hard to find in the beginning).

Needless to say my resolution to just buy one was shortlived and I bought the lot.

I agree with Banthaholic that the Darth Sidious was another really well made figure. I loved this line!

My favourite Ep I Maul is probably the Tatooine Showdown screen scene one too. It is just so big!