Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jedi Council 2 & War Room 2?

When are these to be released? This month?

They are estimated to be shipped in late Aug./early Sept., which means we probally won't see them in stores till late Sept./Oct. Hopefully we'll hear soming on the 3rd Jedi High Council soon after.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Is the third Jedi council confirmed? I know they could do it with the figures still needed. There is also enough from the War Room to do another set?

Let's see it done Hasbro!

I haven't herd a confrimation yet or which 3 Jedi's it will be, but several months ago when we first saw pics of the first set, I did hear something about more Jedi High Council sets to complete the full circle. I'm not too much into re-sculpts, but an Eeth Koth (since the one we have is in an action pose ), Plo Koon, Saesee Tin, Ki-Adi,Shaak Ti, Adi gallia, and Colman Trebor in their chairs would be cool and make a great diorama. As far as another piece of the War Room, I can't see it happening.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

I just pre-ordered these Sets (all four of them) from www.amazon.com, and it says they'll be released on the 20th of this month, though haven't the first 2 sets already be released?
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 08-13-2003 at 10:34 PM.

Yes, the first two have already been released. Now its just waiting for the next two to fill them out for me. If they do another one of the jedi high council, i hope it has at least two new jedi that we havent had before. I wouldnt mind redoing some of the jedi who came out in the saga line, but would prefer new people.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

According to latest reports there will be no more screen scenes sets of the Jedi but the Jedi figuires will continue to come packed in different ways either 2-pack or single pck depending on whim I guess.

unmade war room characters include:
    1.Tikkes - a Quarren like Tessek,
    2.Denaria Kee - Passel Argentes aide,
    3.Neimoidian Libkath Gilramos,
    4.Geonosian lietenent Sun Fac,
    5.Shu Mai's aide (the name excapes me),
    6.Rogra Wodrata the character who replaced Toonbuck Toora,
    7.Po Nudo the Aqualish.

3.Neimoidian Libkath Gilramos
    That's actually suppose to be Lott Dod.

I think he should've been in Dooku's place in the War Room 1, cause did we really need another Dooku figure?

unmade war room characters include:
    The only characters on your list that were in the War Room that don't have an action figure yet is Tikkes & Lott Dod, the other one's were in the Meeting room, so they should make Geonosis Meeting of the Separatists Scene Packs.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 08-14-2003 at 02:21 PM.

Po Nudo and Sun Fac were in the war room too. I included the others because they were the same location and I always lump them in for some reason. Yes they could do the war council room as a set but they won't so it stands as a list of characters from the Geonosis hive. The only other one missing is the Neimoidian groundcrew, but he shows up in the Outlander nightclub as Yee Mah so there is hope of getting him either way.
    If we're going to talk of geonosis only you can add the Geonosian picador w/ Orray and Geonosian with sonic cannon (the one that was shown with the arena playset originally) and this ignores the Jedi who were on Geonosis which I can list elsewhere.

Po Nudo and Sun Fac were in the war room too.
    It's possible that Sun Fac is, since there's two Geonosians in the front, with thier backs turned to the screen, but I don't see Po Nudo anywhere.

. The only other one missing is the Neimoidian groundcrew, but he shows up in the Outlander nightclub as Yee Mah so there is hope of getting him either way.
    Where'd you get the name Yee Mah from?