View Poll Results: What did you think of the new Hasbro products shown at Wizard World?

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like everything, it looks great!

138 56.10%
  • I like the Saga products, not the Clone Wars

72 29.27%
  • I like some, but not most

22 8.94%
  • I like the Clone Wars products, not Saga

6 2.44%
  • I don't care for any of it

8 3.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Everything looks great in my opinion! It seems that habro is finally listening to some fans and whatnot. I need to get a higher limit on my SW credit card to buy all these bad boys!! "An expensive year for collecting, it will be." hehehehehe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    I seen you! You were working the Paizo booth. I was going to ask if I could take your picture for the Fan's section but you looked busy working...
    SirSteve, You should have stopped by and clicked a picture. I was only voluntering, and I had many people ask if they could take my picture. If you'd like I think I have a picture of me with my Tusken Mask on standing in front of the Paizo booth that you could add. The picture is a bit grainy as it was taken on my panoramic camera. Moreover you should have introduced yourself, not that you knew who I was.
    2015 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker, JediTricks, Tycho, El Chuxter, and Darth Jax!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Sorry about the options gang, SirSteve and I were in a rush since Tycho, SSG's poll moderator, was having technical difficulties and we didn't want to go past Wednesday without a new poll, so we whipped this one up at the last second and I had a hard time deciding what options to go with.

On a personal note, one thing I realized earlier today was that this was the first time since the line was created that I saw over half of new Saga figures that interested me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Most of it looks great, but that Hoth Rebel Soldier sucks, I was hoping for a decent one this time! Oh well, I'll be happy if I can just find this stuff!! Distribution problems fixed?!!! Ha!!! Not likely!!